The Hewing Hotel Wedding Venue in Downtown Minneapolis is the perfect place to tie the knot! With a rooftop lounge, private dining restaurant, 124 charming hotel rooms and a hot tub overlooking the beautiful skyscrapers – there’s no better place to have an intimate wedding!
Where to Take Bride & Groom Portraits in Downtown Minneapolis?
There are tons of amazing spots in and around the Hewing Hotel for bride and groom portraits. If the rooftop at The Hewing Hotel isn’t enough, don’t worry, there are plenty other spots as well! Here are some options for where you can take bride and groom portraits near the Hewing Hotel in Downtown Minneapolis:
- Boom Island Park – This is such a gorgeous park with beautiful views of the Minneapolis Sky Line, but there’s also some gorgeous trees and long, tall grass if you’re looking for some nature in your photos as well.
- Basement Bar – Basement Bar has a cool alley way with string lights if you’re interested in a beautiful bokeh backdrop!
- Cowboy Jacks – This fun spot has a great rooftop with more views of the city!
- 1010 Ramp Parking Lot – You can drive up this parking lot for another great rooftop option if the Hewing Hotel is too busy!
- Stone Arch Bridge – This spot is close to the Hewing Hotel and is a great spot for photos!
- St Anthony Main – This street has some awesome spots for photos! Check out the spot right across Aster Cafe for an iconic spot that overlooks the Stone Arch Bridge and the Minneapolis Sky line!
- The Minneapolis Central Library – The library has some seriously cool spots for in door and out door photos!
Fun Dive Bars, Breweries and Wineries near the Hewing Hotel:
If the Hewing Hotel Wedding Venue in Downtown Minneapolis isn’t the only place you want to celebrate- consider some of these fun spots nearby!
- Axe Bridge Wine Co – Have a wine flight at this underground wine cellar!
- Basement Bar – Enjoy some dancing here on the dance floor at basement bar!
- Number 12 Cider – You will find some amazing cider flights at this fun spot!
- Cowboy Jacks – Have a drink on the rooftop overlooking the city at cowboy jacks!
- Graze Provisions + Libations – This spot has some great views of the city with a beautiful fire pit as well!
If you’re still looking for a wedding photographer- reach out HERE!